I haven't been updating lately because I've been swamped with work and things to do. I haven't even gotten back to returning emails, unless it's work related. I hope this will end soon. Anyway, here is another long awaited review! I will post the remaining items in the next post. (Too many products!)
Nature Republic Aqua Solution Marine Hydrogel Eye Patch [ネイチャーリパブリック アクアソリューション マリンハイドロゲル]
JPY: 420 USD: Unknown
I decided to try this eye patch because it started to get dark under my eyes. These patches are like gelatin and they do break apart easily. I tried it and it felt like it didn't do much. I didn't think it moisturized much or even have a cooling effect. Wasn't moved at all by this product. Gong.
Missha Official Website
Super Aqua Marine Forest Toner [ミシャ アクア マリーン フォレスト トナー]
JPY: 1580 USD: 27.00
Again, one thing about Missha USA is that they nearly double the price for their products. It makes me wonder how much their products cost in won now. This toner is very different than an western type toner. This doesn't burn or dry out your skin, which makes me wonder if it actually does kill bacteria. Nothing like some alcohol to burn on a cut. This type of toner helps the emulsion, serum, and cream soak into the skin. I don't use a cotton ball/pad. Instead I make sure my hands are clean and massage onto my already washed face. It helps soak into the skin better when I do it this way. I like this toner a lot.
Super Aqua Marine Forest Eye Cream [アクア マリーン フォレスト アイトリートメント]
JPY: 1580 USD: Unknown
This was another attempt to banish the dark circles from my eyes. I wouldn't say they work in that way because I haven't noticed any change but, it has helped the area around my eye from getting dry. I like it but maybe the normal Super Aqua eye cream would be better if I just wanted to stick to something that moisturizes.
Pure Source Sheet Mask: Olive [ ピュア ソース シートマスク (OL)/オリーブ ]
JPY: 220 USD: 1.99
I like this mask. It helped moisturize my skin without overdoing it. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes after using toner. Once done, you massage the remainder of the essence on your face until it soaks in. Good as a basic mask.
Royal Honey Ampoule (Anti-wrinkle Effect) + Royal Honey Essence Mask Sheet
JPY: *** USD: ***
Skin Food is another Korean skin care line with stores in Orange County. This is one of the more popular brands and is known for it's nice smell to their cosmetics. I think this mask would be good for people with really dry skin, undernourished, or to be used during the winter. This was a little too much for my skin at the time when I used it. It's a two part mask as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment