As I said in my previous post, Japan screwed up my skin. These are things that I have tried so far while on a budget. Pictures from their official websites along with their global website links, in case you're curious to take a peek.
Facial Black Sugar Scrub (Black Head Eraser) Sample
JPY: 1680 USD: 19.99
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It looked
like whatever was on my face was scrubbed right off. Not bad for a sample. My
face wasn’t overwhelmed with moisture. I used it after I washed my face with M
Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil and the Super Aqua Black Head Clear Oil. I really
want this but I want to try the Cocoa Scrub first before I decide.
M Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil (105 ml):
JPY: 680 USD:
19.99
I’m unsure as to why the price is WAY higher in USD. You
massage it on your dry face then use a little water to emulsify, and rinse completely. If you don’t wash it all off, it’ll leave a residue. Some people just think
you slap it on and wash it off. It doesn’t work this way. I was desperate to
find another face wash that didn’t break me out since this Soy Milk Cleanser
totally screwed my face up with breakage. I’ve been using this product for a
couple of weeks now and I rarely break out. It’s a pretty decent price in yen
since I’ve only used 1/8 of the amount in a few weeks. I’m willing to stick
with this product, for price and for the results.
Super Aqua Black Head Clear Oil:
JPY: 1500 USD: 25.00
JPY: 1500 USD: 25.00
You
have to put it on dry and massage it on your T-zone for about 3-5 minutes. It
comes with a dropper and you probably don’t need more than three drops. The
bottle is fairly large so I think it’s worth it because of its size. Only had it for a few days and the area seems a lot better.
After a long search for red lipstick, I finally found the shade I was looking for. This brand doesn't exist in America as of yet. This is a red that is classic and doesn’t feel dry or
will come off as easily. Better to use lip liner and color it in before
applying the actual lipstick. I learned recently that it helps it stay on better. o_O (The picture is pink though. Sorry.)
More to report later. Hope you enjoyed this!
-P.Bear
More to report later. Hope you enjoyed this!
-P.Bear



I have La Roche-Posay samples for you.
ReplyDelete