| Unknown hairy caterpillar |
The weather had been great that Sunday afternoon but suddenly turned dark, dreary, and rainy. That was annoying. I guess it is rainy season but I want my sun! I've been wearing
"Cool Biz" outfits and it's been a little cold. The wind has been a little cooler than I would like. Or at least if it was going to be this cool of a breeze, it should be warmer than it is now. Not enjoying random weather changes.
Today I ate with some first graders during lunch. They totally forgot about me because everyone was excited over their ice cream filled cream puffs. The children were able to choose their flavors but apparently, some children forgot what they chose and decided they wanted chocolate. I was enjoying my strawberry flavored cream puff until the boy who faced me ate the surrounding puff and held the ice cream in his hand, while the other boy beside me was digging the ice cream out to eat with his hands. They smiled at me while doing it so I couldn't help think "How cute...but I hope they wash their hands..." I had tied my plastic wrapper into a bow so the little boy facing me tried it too...and got ice cream all over the wrapper. He looked at me with pleading eyes and asked for help so I sighed and tied it for him...getting ice cream all over my hands. He smiled and thanked me.
Lately, I've been busy. I mean unnaturally busy. Things to make, things to do, places to go...and homework! My classmate said I looked dead tired. I knew I had dark circles recently but I didn't think it was that bad. Maybe it's the weather. Summer is near...and it'll get even hotter. I can't wait! Come on sun!!!
Thought for the day: Do you know what the above mentioned caterpillar is called?
~P.Bear
We always just called em wooly worms back home xD. They were a little different though and came out in the fall - black ones and orange ones and black n orange striped ones xD. We'd play with them haha
ReplyDeleteThis weather has been crap. It's hot one day and cold the next. I bring my cardigans with me hahaha