I finally have a weekend where I can just relax. I was so busy last weekend so when Monday came around, I thought, "Why...for the love of mother..." I spent the day doing laundry and talking to the family. I plan to do the same thing next weekend as well. I need to recuperate!
My plan: Spend my time reading short stories of the Ghost Squad and of the Blue Squad and to make my review of the Approaching Infinity Series. The author is a friend of mine and he asked me to write a review on Amazon. Good thing I have the Kindle application so I can read on the go. This series is basically Kung-Fu in space. It's an easy read and even if you aren't familiar with the science fiction genre, you'll enjoy this. You can't find a hard copy in the bookstores, just on Amazon. You can download it as an e-book as well. If you purchase any of the books, you'll be helping out my friend. Plus, it's a fun book series. ^_^ Chris Eisenlaur's Approaching Infinity Series
I finally ordered my dress for my friend's wedding. I thought I'd have no worries after I ordered it but then I realized I needed shoes, a bag, and other necessities. T____________T I don't like Japanese shoes; most of them are poorly made. There's a difference between affordable that's good quality and cheap that falls apart. My father told me to always wear good quality shoes and take care of them. The men in my family always polish their dress shoes which I find is important, so I make sure I do the same. Also, if you have good quality dress shoes, you take them to the cobbler to be fixed. Most shoes I see that are sold here have no hope if you brought them to a cobbler. I think the cobbler will just look at you and tell you to toss those things in the bin!
I also want a Kindle. Reading from a smart phone is okay, but I'd like something bigger when I'm engrossed in reading. The books I read are pretty thick so carrying it around is a little troublesome, especially when I travel. Also, I could store so many books and take notes easily.
Oh so many wants, so many more needs, but not enough to be able to balance them both. Great sadness.
Relaxing physically is just as important as mentally. Hope everyone is totally "zen" right now.
-P.Bear
Thanks for the plug, P.Bear!
ReplyDeleteNo problem!
ReplyDelete