After the typhoon passed this morning, the heat returned. I don't mind the heat but the weather left me feeling exhausted.
I feel like I'm under grip with work but I just deal with it and don't let it get with me. That's why I exercise and read. Everything needs balance and so does your mind and body. Plus, it's fun.
I read somewhere that people rely on exercise to lose weight. Losing weight won't help you, neither will your diet. You need to change your whole lifestyle in order to stay healthy. I'm not saying people should be super model skinny. I'm also not saying I agree with obesity either. People should stick to their BMI, a calculation between weight, height, and age. The key is to be healthy, not what size you should fit into. Who wants high cholesterol, diabetes, or heart disease? No one. And also, people should be fit and healthy for themselves, not because their significant other says so. What you do for someone can be taken away by that person as well. Lose weight for a guy, gain weight because of the guy. Same goes for men as well.
Eating habits is connected to stress though. Change of sudden environment or something big that happens in your life can stress you out causing your eating habits to change. I guess the only thing you could do is stop, reflect, and think about what is causing the stress.
Read a book. Run. Exercise. Start a totally new hobby. Meet new people. Socialize. Be productive. And do things for yourself, not for others but also don't be selfish to the point where your actions affect other people. Balance is the key to everything. ^_^
~P. Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment