Saturday, September 22, 2012

I've been MIA!

Seriously, I was on vacation for a long time then I suddenly got swamped with work. It's nice to be busy but being swamped with work suddenly and being unable to catch up on my hobbies is a major bummer...especially the gym! I love going to the gym but now I've been going once a month! I used to go four times a week...now I go once a month. How annoying. I really need to get back into the grind. I'm ecstatic that everything is slowing down for me right now. Or at least work wise.

A few weeks ago, I thought about buying the Kindle Touch when it was suddenly taken off the Amazon Website and replaced with the Amazon Paperwhite. Now I don't mind the Paperwhite...I'm disappointed that it will probably take a long time before it can get shipped to the land of the rising sun. I love the feel of paper between my fingers but living in a country where English books are quite expensive...you need to make opportunity costs. Besides, I can get books instantly if I get an e-reader. I guess this will be another long wait.

Speaking of e-books...I need to add Federico Garcia Lorca to my list of downloads. I miss reading Spanish drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment